Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Isn't generalizing all Americans as being ignorant and selfish and all that great stuff like Americans generalizing other people of other countries? Although Americans being ignorant does tend to show

    May 14, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Interesting. It's a new perspective (for me, anyway). "I kept my hands folded in front of me; in what I admit was an attempt to stop them from fidgeting. " ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the day, when back was in

    This was kind of long, so I skimmed over some parts of it. I like how you kept bringing up certain points in the poem, but some of them kind ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: untitled

    There isn't much to say... in case you want to hear it again... good job.

    May 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tell All

    Haha nice, Snoink!

    May 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Blade

    I didn't particularly like the rhyming. The rhyming made the poem fast, and I don't think this poem needs to be fast. If you don't want to change the rhyming, ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To The Sound Of Tuesday...

    There were a few spelling errors, but the poem itself was kind of... tranquil? It was a nice read.

    May 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: bye-bye, birdie

    flood, selfish thoughts and wishes, just a flash of name gives desire. attach perverted thoughts for such a small infatuation. more a daydream wish, too impossible to pursue. ah, but ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A random YWS memory exercise

    snoink- A really good critic, has interesting stories, has numerous websites, probably the person I have known the longest on here. griffinkeeper- Snoink's twin :) shadow knight- What can I ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summertime Ain't No Reality

    I really liked it, especially the last line. The only thing that sort of bugged me was: "You wonder where that summer went. " I don't know. It seemed kind ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Holding on

    Your grammar was on and off throughout the whole thing and you had some typos. "I would seize to exsist" I believe you mean "I would cease to exist ." ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lon_205's Art

    Those are really realistic. I like the "Everlasting Umbilical" one. The baby's so cute!

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Emma is a really nice person who has awesome hair! Fontroy has a cool avatar.

    May 10, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Tears, No Pain

    "As im sure you've heared by now... you're considered almost to the end of your rope. " Maybe you should just take out this whole part. It was a bit ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    "Wait... so if I don't read the e-mail, something bad will happen, and if I don't send it, I will die? Why would it matter if the bad thing happened, ...

    May 8, 2005


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar