Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Remorse

    I didn't really like the way the lines were broken up. It made the poem kind of choppy. The poem itself was okay, but the flow definitely needs some work.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: End of Eternal Sadness, Rebirth of Hope

    Wow. The two poems are like laced together... yeah... I liked the way you wrote this, especially the first half of it. I think you used root "comrad" too much. ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has a kingdom...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is good at writing stories, especially the endings.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Maybe the guys should post some pictures of themselves, to prove it ;)

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Universe Sweatpants or jeans?

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    Congratulations. Of course, I have to ask this... did you win anything?

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is very accepting to other people

    May 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: End of all Hope, Beginning of Eternal Sadness

    It seemed like you just wanted to let your feelings go. This was evidently a release. It was really "I feel really bad right now and nobody cares and I ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    That's not that bad. I know some people who have/are going to graduate and go to college while they are 17.

    May 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: blackgoseplradio rox my sox

    Like your poems...wow... Really awesome.

    May 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the deeper shades of me

    "so if you are wondering how much i love you " Maybe you could just have "if you are wondering how much i love you." Nice. Sorry, I can't find ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: watch me be emo and laugh at this because it is crap.

    "Him and I have had this conversation " Shouldn't it be "he and I"? Or am I missing some big point you're trying to make there? I liked it, but ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    It depends on the girl... some are desperate, some don't really care, some are clingy, some are independent... which basically means that every girl is different and there's a different ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A FAIR JUDGE

    It's a good concept. There's not really anything I would change about it, except, next time, could you not capitalize all your letters in your title? It really didn't seem ...

    May 14, 2005


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus