Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Narrative Poetry Re: the tears that fall- the perfection of a woman in love

    "now her tears fall unnoticed " The unnoticed was kind of weird.. I don't know, it didn't seem necessary to me. The poem was really nicely written and I liked ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is a really kind person that puts up with me talking to her at random times :)

    May 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: attempt to appear older (+13)

    Yeah... it was dripping in sarcasm, the whole thing. I don't know if anyone caught that... Thanks for the comments, anyway.

    May 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Party Of Polaroid Friends

    Howdy, Inertia! I'll join your site thing, except the people on there intimidate me... lol...

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I still say the guys should post some of their pics... Let's see, who are we waiting for now?

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: All the things you can do with your fingers.

    Geez, Sureal, that sounds dirty too. :roll: Don't worry, I'll kick myself.

    May 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: IT

    "I'm afraid. " "I stuggle." "i cry loudly " "i manage to get away." These four lines seemed very blunt to me. I suggest finding better words to replace the ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is confused about the show. Maybe she's talking about your avatar.

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well, it's not good to over-post, either, like having 6 poems/stories in the same day. Also, lots of people only get 1 or 2 reviews. That's all right, I suppose, ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Chance For Hearts

    Hi. I'm Janice. Not a particularly interesting beginning. I'm probably biased, though, because I don't like stories that start with and introduction right away. My friends and I were sitting ...

    May 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    All right. I might seem really picky and not right with my critique but here it is... She didn’t have to wake up for a whole other hour. I think ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Facades of 1886

    You speeded through a great deal of the character's life, so the reader has no connections with the character. I suggest rewriting this again, making more detail in each event ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: About love

    I think this is more of a narrative poem. The format was a little weird and some of the lines were choppy. It was okay, besides that.

    May 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oceans and Broken Branches

    "Instead I find a sleeping world " Shouldn't it be "I found a sleeping world"? The poem was kind of short, but it still seemed complete. I thought the shortness ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spam

    "All becomes nothing and nothing becomes you " Maybe you could break this line up. It's really up to you if you want to keep the pattern there, but I ...

    May 18, 2005


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca