-
Re: a thank you
The last stanza seemed conflicting, like you weren't sure whether you are trying to talk about him doing everything for you, or you returning the favor. If you arrange it ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate people who complain about being skinny. It annoys me to hell...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Admit it, Emma, you know you're pretty. And if you don't want to look like you, we can switch... :) Muse, you do look sort of different, but I can ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Drugs Or Me.
Very nicely written. A simple enough transaction, but it was described with so much detail and emotion.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is having a conversation with the person above him...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: The Haves & The Have-Nots
haha Nice start.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Guardian of Heaven
The sentences were kind of weird. You would say something in one sentence, then you would restate a main point in the sentence before in the next sentence. Does that ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: The Golden Strata: Chapter 1 /P
That was interesting. The scene with the house was described very well. I hope you let us read more of it.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: All My Poetry in Motion from 4/12 to 5/20
That was really cool. Some of them were kind of random, but I like all of them.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: I'm Out... This time from June 4th to June 11th
Welcome back!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not the Barbies, it's society in general. It's the look on and definition of perfection. It's those people telling you that beauty is on the inside but also on ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: chocolat blanc
It confused me a bit, but I liked the words and imagery you used. The poem was so pretty, even though I was confused.
May 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has AIM, YIM and MSN... yay YoshiArmada!!
May 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has an awesome namer herself. Writers rock!!
May 22, 2005 -
Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 2: The Classroom
That was great. You really captured all the "little" things, which made it very realistic.
May 22, 2005
