Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ can't see the nonexistent avatar of mine.

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is older than me

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    As of this point, I believe we are the most intelligent organisms on this planet. Is it arrogant to speak of facts, such as inventions and discoveries?

    May 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: DarkHeart -- CL's attempt at angsty poetry

    It was written well, but I didn't like it as much as you other poems.

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    I don't believe in killing. It's just hypothetical... the whole religion thing. I guess it's pretty off the main subject, however, and I should be more focused on what I ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    But wouldn't that be implying that the other religion lacks good morals? Perhaps the people of the other religion believe wholly in their belief and their own morals.

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    But who says the religion is hurting anyone? Suppose a religion says that each person ought to kill a person. The people in that religion think they are right, totally ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    But what exactly is good or bad? Something good from your religion's perspective might be very different from the good of another religion's perspecitve. Something that might "harm" someone in ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Argh I'm so jealous of everyone on here... grr... Especially Emma at the moment because she just posted and she is my age... It's not fair! :) areida, we have ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: untitled

    Very intense and emotional... Really good...

    May 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    "Those eyes are like laser bolts, like knives sticking into me, like poisonous darts. At least in high school there's a uniform." You were mentioning the hair before this, and ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Away

    I like this song a lot better than your other ones. The metaphors were a bit weird, but they were original. I'm not much for literal songs, but this was ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ skipped someone (unintentionally, I suppose) so... ^ ^ wants people to post more critique and material

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I never implied that comment to you. I was just saying that I hate people who complain about being skinny. Sorry, if you saw it differently.

    May 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Falling

    The lines were a bit forced to rhyming, such as: "Now she's picked it up he's left her but she's fine with that He was a dirty rat " and ...

    May 23, 2005


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist