Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Cool, this is going to be fun! Hey are you going to post all the nominees AND the winners or just the winners?

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: anonymous red rose

    Eh.. Sorry, not critique. It was really great...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Diana

    Maybe you should have done something about your sister's actual leave... Sorry, that sounded heartless... Anyway, I liked this. It showed your relationship with your sister and how her leaving ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: *random poem* Time 4 jan 2005 GO

    Heh, that made me laugh... was it supposed to? :? Anyway, it was a bit cheesy because of the rhyming and such, but it was light-hearted (I think) so the ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Family Ties

    The lines were a bit choppy, but I liked the poem itself, especially the last stanza.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: autobio clip /P

    That made me really sad, for some reason... Very nicely written.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Truth About Clara

    The beginning is necessary, I guess, but it didn't really seem to be connected to the rest of the story... Anyway, I liked the way you wrote this. Good job.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Poem (not literally)

    I didn't really start liking the poem until the end... and the poll... it really ruined the message.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    I respect that you are very supportive of Catholicism, Master of Fiction, but I don't really think anyone appreciates the "burning in hell" part, unless they are as extreme in ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: stem cell research

    I didn't see this anywhere, so... What do you think of stem cell research?

    May 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Flat Cliche

    I liked it. I don't know why, but I liked the last two lines, (the contradictory no's and yeah). I know, I'm weird. Anyway, I like this because it feels ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ doesn't need to eliminate too many letters to get a 3 or 4 letter nickname

    May 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Outside (incomplete, by a long shot)

    The last paragraph was a bit confusing, but I like the way you wrote it.

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ had a cool dress in one of her pictures

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is supposed to be doing an English assignment

    May 27, 2005


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot