Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lyric Poetry Re: bye-bye, birdie

    I don't know... It was kind of a metaphor. One of those cliche love poems where the bird is the person that didn't love back. And then 'setting the bird ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Being gay doesn't mean you're not Christian, but it is considered a sin for a lot of the Christian religions. Well, so is adultery, right? If you cheat on someone, ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 7 Years

    I didn't really get this... not at all... but I guess it's more of a personal situation... or am I just stupid? Anyway, the second stanza didn't really seem to ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    More EBM pics? Oh yay! I mean, um... Morgan, you look really pretty. Formal, but pretty. You_really_suck, your friend's hair is soooo cool! And Bobo, all you need to do ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: wishes don't always come true and friends will become enemie

    That was really powerful and sad... but nicely written.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Is KayJuran... the one in the middle? I saw Crysi in the picture, but I couldn't tell which one was Mesh... props for Arvandor. And sabradan's the one on the ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Congrats everyone! I hope you all are happy with how it turns out! (Wow so many exclamation points... It's scaring me...) Anyway, you don't need the people on here to ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hypocrisy

    This was so different and original... I really enjoyed this.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Hey, and welcome! I hope you like it here. Most people here are very honest in their critiques, but in a constructive way too. Anyway, welcome again!

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: [I never know where these go] Paintings

    The structure was a little weird... but anyway, I liked the way you wrote it. The parentheses really added to it all. It confused me a bit until I reminded ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    The reason this is getting so much coverage is because this is somewhat an unusual event. Many people are molested, raped, killed, kidnapped, and etc. every day. Why don't they ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Medallion of Subventio: Prologue

    He had a abrupt headache all of a sudden, which clouded his thoughts and prevented him thinking clearly – like a fog had hidden his brain and it wasn’t accessible, ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any StarCraft Players?

    I played it some, though frankly, I sucked. Fun game though. Haven't played in a few months, but it's a fun game.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bus a poem about terrorism

    Wow... That really made me think. The imagery was great and even made me a bit uneasy. I love the last three lines, too... Nice job.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: stem cell research

    Aren't those embryos frozen anyway? So, if a woman has no intention of having a baby, then why not go on with the stem cell research?

    Jun 8, 2005


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman