Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Buzzing Light

    The imagery was excellent and the different repetition within the poem was properly used to stress the poem. Nice job.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled Questioning

    You definitely need to add things into this.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: insomniac

    I know this is no help at all but... This is awesome. You deserve something...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Haha... I like that response... ooh i love your hair. it it dyed? No it's not dyed... and yes I am asian. Nice to see you again, YoshiArmada, and Bob ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Fight...a recent song

    This is really beautiful.. I'm not playing the sympathy card either... this honestly is really awesome. I especially like the second part of it. Very nice.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :roll: Yeah, me... the sideview part of my head anyway...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: just another someone

    I've read a couple of your poems and I noticed that you like to give lots of imagery.. however I don't think it's all necessary. I think you stretched this ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happiest Days of my Life

    Persephone of the underwo, I'm sorry you had a hard time at school, but frankly I think this was pretty mediocre writing. For one thing, it was a bit blunt. ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: la favola bella

    Description was very good in this. I thought the third stanza was a bit over the top, but that's just me.

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: My Trigger Finger is Set

    I can't really imagine this as a song... It's a bit too sarcastic, I guess, for songs... The 'misfire!' repetition kind of made the song seem jolly, even though it's ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: habiter est une perte de mort [comments appreciated]

    there is a pale of water in my basement Do you mean 'pail' or do you really mean 'pale'? Seriously, I can't tell... This seemed like a personal poem, yet ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Okay... I swore I would never tell anyone, but I guess I will now... on a public website. Ironic, eh? Well, I used to cut. For bad reasons like being ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: short random dark depressing little poem

    A release, maybe? I know how you feel. It's too short for me to really comment on, though.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Balloon

    This was very different from a lot of poems. Typo: "Where are you off to, red baloon?" Balloon. I liked it. However, it didn't seem very complete, like it was ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream

    This didn't seem to have much depth in it. You seemed to be describing something, but not with things that you felt, so it seemed sort of distant.

    Jun 26, 2005


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight