Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ is Rin!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ is right about me being right [although, you should know... I'm always right... ;)]

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hope and Despair

    It was elegant and, overall, was nice. I agree with Writersdomain about the second line, though I thought the rest was fine.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ is wrong, i'm emotion_less. Hmph. I'm insulted.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like a Knife Through Cheese

    Oh my... dramatic indeed... Classic literature right here... :D

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ is eating brains

    Aug 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    Haha! Nice! Not as creepy as you made it out to be, but maybe it's because you told me about it beforehand. Who knows who here really is this man? ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Wedding Dance

    Grammar is something to work on. Also, it seems like you weren't really sure of what you were writing about, as if, like Areida said, you weren't sure where it ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Heh... add the line if you want. Nice foot.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: So wish me luck my friends goodbye

    It seemed sort of repetitive at times, though they weren't really repeating anything at all... There's something about this that I didn't really liked, yet I liked it at the ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Here comes massive comments :roll: Oh look it's Inertia! I think you dimmed the picture on purpose... Hunter's graduation.. oh they grow up so fast... TBR, I'm sure you'd look ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    I think that the names for the teams aren't disrespectful, but there was that time when some sort of cheer was derived from a Native American tribe's chant or something ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is the leader of the language freaks

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    You guys are being a little harsh on Bobo, aren't you? I think what he means is that it is hard to see someone who is suicidal, yet it is ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    People do care about you and they do want to help you with your problems... sometimes more than you think. I'm afraid to approach people and try to help them ...

    Jul 29, 2005


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK