Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Other Poetry Re: Midnight At The Art Gallery

    I liked it... From my view of it, it's something that I think about a lot. Not sure if it's what you intended to put into it. So... yes... if ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: jetlag poetry - I

    he awakes Shouldn't it be he awakens? All I can say is... lots of metaphors... that I didn't really connect the dots with...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pitiless Prophecy

    I think I sort of got some parts of it... Anyway, it was very haunting at those parts I think I got. I guess that's something that you wanted to ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I read somewhere that a disciplining spank or 'smack' for a child shouldn't be painful for more than a certain amount of minutes and/or cause bruises. I agree with that. ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My heartache

    The pain is unbearable, I can't take it anymore, This part is pretty straightforward, which makes it cliche. Try describing the pain, instead of just saying it's 'unbearable.' The adrenaline ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eternity

    This was pretty good, but I think you need to work on rhythm and verb tense. Rhythm example: Two sinless beings with no meaning for shame One destiny: only to ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life -unfinished-

    I believe beguile means 'to deceive by using wit.' In fact, this is the more popular meaning. However, it could also mean 'to charm,' which is sort of what Sam ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Leaving Works Two Ways.

    I agree with everyone above... very well done.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Runaway

    Done wonderfully once again... especially the end. I was a mere foolish rag doll cast aside, they uttered no words. Who are 'they'? I was a little confused at this ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Penelope

    With the style this is written in, I think this was done just fine. I feel the gentle moment Of her heart beating The 'gentle moment' line was a bit ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: don't mess with texas

    First off... doesn't the meet the rhthym of the road I think you mean doesn't meet the rhythm of the road. I liked the last two stanzas of the poem ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deathly Beauty

    There were many good ideas in this, but you would repeat the same ideas, which made it tiring to read. The idea of being frozen in her beauty was an ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: when dramatic titles aren't dramatic

    the time spent has grasped attention, so only now it's noticed that the light is a shade of blue [and, you know, that means you've been going about too long]. ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Boss

    Hmm... It was interesting. I liked the ending... Typos/spelling errors [or what I think are typos/spelling errors]: Slabskik and two other orks were thrown from their war buggy with an ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: for Nick, 'Tendrils of Gaze' (needs work...)

    Eh... It was kind of sappy... I know, I shouldn't be one to talk about sappiness... Lovely, I guess I can say, yet it made me laugh throughout... but it's ...

    Aug 11, 2005


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster