Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled Poem for Robert C.

    I loved it... but the last stanza didn't seem to be as awesome as the rest of it. And, for the sake of specific compliments... because you know I love ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Willow- Chapter one

    It seemed a little unrealistic and blunt. I know it's fantasy fiction, but the realistic parts didn't seem very... real. There were some grammatical/spelling errors, like Kay Kay said. To ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling into new depths

    Ahhh... so many different metaphors... But they're so nice...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: NURS 233 (Stung)

    I have a feeling it's one of those poems you take from something that happened and you drape it with fancy words... but you still leave enough so we sort ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The path before me

    If I listen, can I now my future? know my future There were some parts where I noticed the same words repeated. Though it wasn't really a huge deal, it ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Paradox

    What a pradox Just a typo [I think]. paradox It was pretty light and had a good rhythm with its tone. The questions kind of bothered me... like a little ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: shook up

    This was a bit dull... but the flip was pretty creative, especially with the line in between [which I didn't even get until the second time I read it... heh].

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    I'm surprised by the tone of this... this isn't just a rain shower... It's a hurricane. So many people lost homes... some people they knew... I don't know anyone there ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: An Angel Dreamt Her Life

    Wow... amazing phrases... I can't really see past it, but I like it.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Birfday

    Happy 15th Birthday! Yay! Sponson is 15! And.. well.. where's the link? :?

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Find Yesterday

    Well... I think it's spelled yesterday ... sometime I wish you could just say what you wanted to say I wish I could do what my fantasies potraid There is ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The chaos children:Pt 1

    Grammar time! Right... so you have some grammar errors/things that just bothered me. "It is almost time for.....The end. Only three dots are needed, but this is just one of ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Final Lullaby

    I know I sleep To my home on high I think this should be changed to: To my home up high , but that's just my thoughts. It was pretty ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Confusing

    Some commas that were put in made the read a bit difficult [because I would stop, but it was really meant to be read on]. A little choppy, but not ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because History Is Written the Way I See Fit

    Yes, because it's called perception. Am I right? Am I right!? And, for lack of feedback, I end with that.

    Aug 20, 2005


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")