Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blinded by Darkness

    The buzz of insects sounds Like the scree of a monster scream? screech? It seemed very broken and disconnected, as if you would say one idea and then jump to ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: irony

    when you finally see the words they mean, maybe you'll learn to fit in the box they made. and when you go along with the lines they said thinking too ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beginning ( Some sort of one anyway)

    I think you should break this up into a few paragraphs. It was really tough to read, especially since you were describing so many things. You also had nice phrases ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Sky

    There's something about it that bothered me... not quite sure what. Watching the graceful clouds fleeting elegantly past. This line in particular... I don't know... I didn't really like it.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: AO's triumphant, but untitled, return

    What was the 'pre' supposed to do? Just wondering... I liked it. It's one of those things that made me think, 'Oh, I get it!' at the end. Sweet, light, ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Doom

    I think this belongs in the 'Other Poetry' instead of 'Dramatic Poetry.' But anyways... and we moap Typo, I think... mope? It was really lighthearted and nondescriptive... I guess that ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a night of shining amore

    Very romantic... overly romantic? Ah, well... it's how you feel. *shrug*

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Empress Kat: Your picture looks like your avatar... Is it supposed to be you? Well if it is, nice job! Areida: lol Well, I can tell you're a good driver ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: first poem in a looooooong time

    it’s fine with me if you want to screw poetic metaphor and just say flat out, “I like you,” I liked this line :D Anyway, the overall poem is pretty ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    I guess it's cute. I didn't really find much with it.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just a Request

    There is emotion, but it's not really portrayed in the words. I mean, it is, but the words used could be less... cliche? The first stanza was all right, but ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: three seconds is a long time

    Actually, this is NOT bad. or it could've been than it was your own song Just a typo. You had 'than' instead of 'that.' It's kind of dull, but not ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untie the Yellow Ribbon

    It was pretty good, except this line: ding dong ding dong surprise. It's a powerful line, but the lack of commas could make one read right through it... I think ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Belonging (A song)

    Songs go to the 'lyrics' section... There were some rough lines, such as: When I see you crying through my door ajar You could tell it was forced, but I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Hard Work Today

    There was a very nice rhythm going for this. The random rhymes everywhere were sort of irritating, but only when they were apparent. The last two stanzas were a bit ...

    Sep 6, 2005


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin