Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Western

    Nice descriptions. There are some good phrases the describe what is going on. However, you can't rely on one good phrase to make the whole sentence descriptive. It seems to ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Surf (Written when I was younger)

    The last sentence of each stanza bothered me amd the second to the last stanza was sort of irritating. It's mostly just flow and wording that I didn't really like ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fisherman and his Daughter

    It was a bit choppy and there were some funny sentences to fit the rhythm/rhyme of it. Despite that, it was all right. I think it could be a little ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sakura

    Cool... I liked it. I liked the tone of it and the flow... Very lyrical.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Describe

    A toothbrush. Only once-empty indents of the ground hold to the substance they contained. First contemplation is to say that either solid aqua shouts existence or its latent being shows ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Sunny Day it started to Rain

    The little snippet in the beginning doesn't really seem to be necessary... The reason for her complacency of course was the weather. I don't think you should go right out ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Sureal: You look like what I expected... Yay for you! Nice hair by the way... :) Micah: Your kitten's so cute! And your brother too. And you're a nice complement ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Most Life Changing Event of my Life Thus Far - Prologue

    I guess the beginning is supposed to be trying to draw readers in and slightly sarcastic, but it seemed sort of cheesy, especially when you switch to first-person perspective in ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: SOUGH; OR THE ORCA POD

    Kind of blew right by me... Very descriptive and had great imagery.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silver Glitter

    [Welcome to YWS by the way.] Wow... This was very beautiful. I liked the metaphors a lot. You can really describe things elegantly. This flowed so well, too, like a ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Yeah, dude...

    Just one thing that bugged me. don't wanna be just the flavor of the week. don't wanna be the next backstreet boys- you're in, and then you're out. The point ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ten Years Old

    First of all, welcome to YWS! If you're anything like me, you'll like it here. ;) All right then. My secruity lost, Just a typo...security This felt really simple, but ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: and on your left is the statue of liberty [remix]

    I didn't really care much for the second to the last stanza, but the rest of it was very 'Oh my god... that was awesome'.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: BBC paid me to write this metaphor

    Is unmissable a word? Heh, it kind of distracted me because I was wondering if it was or not. Anyway... I liked it. It was really... cool... Couldn't really find ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Earthly Navigation

    I liked the last two stanzas. Nice poem.

    Sep 17, 2005


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling