Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    I used to go to Canada all the time when I was younger, but there really was no difference for me. I didn't really talk to the people there [Toronto] ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Night Beside The Pond

    Was this taken from real experience, or not? I didn't really like it either way. It lacked any description and, I guess, content, to make it interesting. Though the characters ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    What is the ultimate sacrifice, per se? Your own life, your allies' lives, or life itself? I think the original post intended for one's own life, but someone also said ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Heh... This has been dead for a bit, but I just wanted to comment... Zelithon, you are either a) reading out of context or b) have an extremely opinionated textbook. ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    My god, Silverstar... Sorry, but I think that you proved your point in saying you hated the book. I respect your first comments, and even the three afterward, but you ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Litany of the Saints

    Whoa... Amazingly good... I liked this a lot. I don't really have much else to say...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Promises

    Emotional... sad... Uncomplicated wording yet it added to the tone. I liked this.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: girl and house (needs work i knw!)

    The repetitiveness in this was painfully obvious and it sort of restricted the poem. It seemed to cut off in mid-thought, too. The girl-house relationship seems to not be working ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: king of spades

    there are puzzle pieces strewn across dilapidated, wooden tables, and we try to revive the remnants by forcing the corner-angles into our nearly correct places. but Big Brother says that ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin story!

    In the end, it seemed like the man would say something more or something clever, but that's really in your hands, not mine. Anyway, it was good for a practice ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood like water stains, but blood is harder to remove...

    How very, awesomely you... Compliments from below.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Candy Man's Dream

    Hehe... It was cute, yet a bit freaky. It kind of reminds me of a cult...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Brothers In Blood: Chapter 1

    Hmm... I liked it. It seemed personal, which I think it probably was...? For the whole bedroom thing, it seemed kind of weird when the person says that he doesn't ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unreciprocated

    Heh... Your name, avatar, and opening line made me set my mood for a horror-type poem. Anyways... I didn't really like it, but I didn't not like it. It didn't ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Accident

    Interesting... The ending was sort of a surprise to me. It seemed like it was going to be the more cliche 'I am dead' kind of poem, but it wasn't. ...

    Oct 18, 2005


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14