Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mirror, Mirror

    Just one grammar thing: Why do you look at me with such disgust in your eyes (metaphorically speaking) when I have said nothing, done nothing that could possibly be construed ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Articles Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    Hehe... I'm going to nitpick small errors because I can... even if they already make sense... :D The one that pops into mind right now is one you told us ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken heart

    I agree with what the others have said so far. It seemed much more like a cute little poem that you read in chain letter emails...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ghost of Corporate Future

    The ending made me sad :(, but yeah, nice job.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: perfection

    A bit grotesque, not that that is bad. Chilling... reminded me of a book I read recently. I must say it... I really liked it, especially the third and fourth ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Ladida...titles are irrelevent!

    I don't really have a suggestion for the last line, but... I thought this was all right, but too rushed. Maybe you could organize it better so that it wouldn't ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The unnamed story

    It was a bit confusing... Some grammatical and spelling errors. The story was rushed, too. Maybe more description would make it less confusing. Here are your first two sentences. So ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Julia

    There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the story, making it incredibly hard to read and follow the plot. Here are some examples: Tears turned to anger ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Over

    I know it's much to late too were things can start again. where It was a bit rushed, so it was hard to get anything from it. I sort of ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Day of the Dreaded Tuesday (I)

    This line confused me: I went to burn on of your pictures I get the jist of it, but the actual lines of the poem make it all the more ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pieces of a Dream

    It was a little hard to read, but I liked it once I figured out how it was supposed to be read. With its infernal, hated pounding in my mind, ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Father

    There were some spelling errors and the rhyme was a bit weird, but it was simple in a way that made you like it. Basically whatever Boni_Bee already said.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    All right. I take my comment back. Canadians are not Americans in the least. I'm sorry I insulted you and all Canadians everywhere. I didn't know my statement was incorrect ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Rei, I was being slightly sarcastic. Canadians are Americans because Canada is located in North America. That's what I meant.

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    I have talked to Canadians... some go to my school. And which statement are you referring to?

    Nov 8, 2005


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec