Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lyric Poetry Re: icicle

    Okay. Thanks for the comments.

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I find it amusing how all the guys won't admit that they are hot... heh... Not that I'm saying anything... 8-[ [Ooh I didn't know this emoticon existed..] Snoink, what ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Death of Agapanthus

    Heh, I have no clue... The closest thing to an analysis that I can get is something that turned out wrong and what might have happened if things went differently. ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Happier Now

    This seemed horribly cliche... especially these lines: Slit My wrists Slowly the pain is my one true love watch me bleed The outline of my body on the hardwood floor ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: icicle

    Thanks for the suggestions and comments. I'd like to know... Is the fourth stanza out of place? Really would like some more feedback to this. Thanks in advance.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I think neither is... because both have terrible generalizations. Not all rappers are black and not all hardcore rockers are white.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Empty Love

    you want something from me and that something is something that I lack You do use 'something' a lot in here, but I think you should just add after 'me.' ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the betrayal of winter

    I liked it, but I didn't really start to like it until this line: spring petals suffocate in the winter mist. The beginning seems all right, but didn't really catch ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled 31/10/05

    I saw you didn't have any comments on this, so even though it was awhile ago... the brim hat you wear This line... I don't know why, but I didn't ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: icicle

    you have to be worse to get better but waiting sometimes is a long time. and sometimes, all you feel is the cold when you wake up in the morning. ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    "I can imagine how annoying it would be to be mistaken for Americans, but the truth is that you can't blame people for it." I think you just have to ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    I know, I'm just saying... to all the people who hate bands because they got popular... get over it. You're not the only one listening to music.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Kind of off-topic but, two things... There are some awesome bands with girls in them. [In my opinion, anyway. You might not agree with me...] Smashing Pumpkins [girl bassist], Tsunamibomb, ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Ah. Didn't know about the Google one. Oh well :) I wonder who the O island guy is? Hmm... Actually... now that I look at it, there's only allowance for ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Well, I don't know if I'm allowed to have official things made for YWS, but I thought that a GuestMap was really cool and though that it would be cool ...

    Nov 20, 2005


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus