Random avatar

emotion_less

  • General Articles Re: Losing and Gaining (a best friend)

    Work on grammar and spelling. Also, try to describe a little more; this was pretty rushed because of that. Honestly, it was kind of dull. Try to spice it up ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Liquid Nitrogen

    I don't think I've ever read your stuff before... weird... I definitely would have remembered the style... Not to be a little kid or anything, but this is really good. ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fate

    Right... this needs a lot of work. Title needs a change, plot needs to make sense, details need to be added... I wrote this for school ['creative' writing for composition] ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Journals

    I thought it was a little rushed, but I really liked it. Nitmerrin, as a character, annoys me, but that's just because of the way you had him be. It's ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Funny true story, b-day

    You definitely need to work on grammar and spelling. Putting sentences into structured paragraphs would help a lot, too. Hi my name is Feefee AKA Boo yes it is a ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Christmas

    The hole in their soul. This made me giggle... I liked the first stanza and the last lines, but the stuff in between could use some work. Like Snoink said, ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Hide Away Place

    I liked the ending as well. Made you go 'aww.' Where a giant piece Of aluminum lies. I thought that you would talk about the aluminum again, but you didn't. ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cliff Johnston

    Just some nitpicks: Cliff Johnston, where are you? How am I supposed to feel? Were you my best friend? What am I supposed to believe? This was the repeating stanza, ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Horses- Beautiful and Terrible

    :D That made me laugh, sort of. I liked it. By no means am I an animal's rights activist and I have no intention of being one anyday. So horse ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    There were some spelling/grammar errors and such... and yeah... She wants to leave him, She closes her eyes, she pretends. At some points, the rhythm is awkward, like here. The ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chill of the Night

    A forboding aura hovers around the darkened forest Wouldn't it be 'forbading'? A chill runs up my spine, as mournful cry is heard from within the forest... The second clause ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter one- Scriptures of the Sky

    I thought this was really interesting. You should definitely continue... The only part I started to have a problem with was the whole Eddie/King thing. Maybe I just misread something ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gal's lovely as usual. And Qi, nice stance. You look focused :)

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Well, I never disagreed with you Qi. I know self-defense isn't all just one-sided and incredibly easy. I said that it would be better to focus on defense more than ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Another thing that highschools shoud be required to offer would be classes dealing with all of the psychological turmoil that many highschoolers go through. It could be a place to ...

    Dec 9, 2005


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs