Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Now That We Know I'm Not Here...

    Not much help, but I thought it was good...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I want to fade away

    The poem revolved around a theme that we all naturally feel and had common words to match. After reading, I didn't really feel like I read something more than words. ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: ALIEN INVASION!!!

    It was pretty well-written, but I agree with Aviator about a little more of the reason for the aliens' attack. Is there more to it or is this it? If ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: There's kerosene in my veins.

    heh I liked it. I like those clever metaphors and fancy words. Nice job :D

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It was too late...

    This story felt much more like the conclusion of a story rather than the story itself. I couldn't really relate to the characters because they are freshly introduced and their ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up

    emotion_less

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?

    If they wanted to debate, they could always join the group. Nate, is it possible to do that 'show the usergroup's forum' thing like you did with Pawprints? I think ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: ma second favorate christmas song

    Is this a song you made, or one you found funny? If it's the latter, then it's not allowed here.

    Dec 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fate

    Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate it.

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: *Untitled*

    The nose in the mirror is similar to yours. I had a problem with this line. The wording is just a little bit awkward. This poem was pretty good. At ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    Best Album: Alaska - BTBAM Best 'New' Bands I Discovered: BTBAM, Silverstein, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, Aiden Best Songs: All Bodies- BTBAM Fist Wrapped in Blood - Silverstein Knife ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The First Mile

    fore earthly pleas and pleasures Just a typo. 'For,' I'm guessing. Chevy, you should really let us listen to some of your songs [if possible]! The lyrics are really interesting ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Praying Devils

    Haha. That was pretty cool. You had a tendency to add a bit too much to your sentences, such as: I woke up with a start and was astonished to ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Most likely to join a writing website:

    Dec 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fate

    Heh... Thanks. I thought if I used second person it would 'scare' the reader a little more. Did it work? :?

    Dec 19, 2005


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler