-
Re: Maybe someone will help me??
I'm think that just means that you explain something [such as life of the ants, what they do, etc.] in a form of writing, such as an expository essay.
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Man and the Clarinet - Writing challenge 10/2
The link doesn't work for me :(. Well, anyway, I liked the way you wrote this. When I read it, I thought it had a lot of description and depth ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Hope
So you're saying then he has hope for life? Okay, that's still hope. Just not hope to be rescued and hope for life at once.
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Hope
You can, but it's illogical. If you're trapped with no means of escape, why would you want to live on? I get what you are saying, but why would the ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Hope
'Are you talking about "Hope to live" or "hope to be rescued"? Both are severely different. ' A mix of both. I agree with the reflex thing, but if you're ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: too young to live
It didn't really stand out to me, but it wasn't bad. Just not something extraordinary.
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Hope
Maybe hope is useless, but you're acting like hope makes things happen. It doesn't make things happen. Hope is that little part of you that wishes for something, whether it ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Hope
'In the mudslide case. If say Person A. hoped he will live, and drank urine till they came to rescue him, and Person B. stopped hoping but drank urine untill ...
Jan 14, 2006 -
Re: A Simple Gift
It wasn't bad, but it was much too rushed. If you slowed it down a bit, it would be a lot more effective. Describe the surroundings a bit. Describe each ...
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Tabby
I don't really get the story... What's it about? Okay, I went back to read it again. You really should fix the grammar/spelling/spacing. It's extremely difficult to read and so ...
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: The Silent Circus
I really just skimmed it. It sounded pretty good, but it was a bit clumped, so I didn't feel like reading it all... But honestly? The real reason I even ...
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: When Purpose Dies
I could tell you many more intricacies of his life, but the fact is that I never knew him the way I should have. I was not mature enough before ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic
Bitch. That's all that fucking teacher is, a bitch I thought to myself. Hmm... Words don't boost up age... I suggest taking out the 'words'. They're very unnecessary. It was ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
I've been here for at least a day and still no one have second my nomination for most irresistible! It's really quite disappointing and since I'm only 7 years old, ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: bleed me blue
The new style works- it flows nicely and was intriguing as well. Nice job.
Dec 29, 2005
