Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled 2

    Hmm. I think I felt that at some parts; could you be more specific or was it just a general thing? Eh. Now that I re-read it, I can't really ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Beginning of a novel

    It seems just started and not yet revised. Not that that's a bad thing, but there were some mistakes... like your unfinished last sentence. :) I think you should really ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled 2

    Since I didn't read the first one, I had to go all the way back to read that one... geez Ari! :) (Seriously, though, the other one was awesome! A ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Cello!

    I know a girl who really loves music and loves playing her cello. She is extremely good at playing and is very serious about it too, so I know what ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Modern Beauty; Prologue

    Okay. There were some parts that bugged me. She smiled and said, "Beauty on the outside is decided by what other people look nice." That sentence didn't really make sense. ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: streamofconscious (Revised)

    heh The ending was kind of surprising. But it was so nice to read...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In a World Unknown

    I think it's a little rushed. One thing leads to another rather quickly and without some explanation. It's a little too confusing right now to be really engrossed in. You ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    The truth of the matter is, it's the girl's decision. You can pamper her all you want with compliments and love. Maybe she will feel good about herself and stop ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I don't feel as if they're broadcasting it. They're looking for support from others like them. It doesn't seem like they are forcing people to view their views, but just ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I don't really see anything wrong with it... I don't find it disgusting or weird or crazy. If that's how you want to live, then live that way.

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: untitled

    Hmm.. interesting. It seemed a bit more like a short prose. Yeah, it's narrative, but narrative poems still have flow and rhythm. Most poems have structure too. Not only does ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hurray for Strats. I have a Strat too. Here's my picture that I'll share to you all... :roll:

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: So I was like...bored and stuff...

    I don't see any words... I was going to praise you about how pretty the photograph was. Then I saw your note. :D It'd be pretty cool if you enhanced ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Life's Irrelevant Continuation

    To me, it just felt like a string of similar words... but I guess that's what poetry really is, right? I didn't really like it because it just seemed like ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Firecracker (experimental)

    It seemed a tad bit like a child talking back to his mother about how he is right and she is wrong. Not sure if you were going for that ...

    Feb 18, 2006


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado