User avatar

emmylove

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi..

    Hello Omen :) You'll get better at grammar, don't worry. As long as you stick with us, that is ;) Just reading other people's reviews helps out a lot, because ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Ayra! We love opinions here, as long as it's not too nasty. I agree that most novels seem to be more idealistic than real life, but isn't that often ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI

    Hey Jovie! :) We're excited to have you here! You'll get to know lots of people soon enough, everyone here is very friendly. What genres do you like to write? ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello every one

    Ranger Hawk is right. We DO eat a lot of food here ;) So, John, we would like to know everything about you. Your favorite movie? Your favorite book? Your ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rogue Knitting Sends Greeting

    If you do ever post something, be sure to let everyone know. We will transform into reviewing zombies right before your very eyes and then devour your piece, zombify it, ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *raises hand* Um, yeah, quick question. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE?

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: PLAIN JANE

    Hello :) Commenting on what House just said... I always thought it was a 3:1 ratio and we had to spend 100 points to post. Maybe that's just my bad. ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :3

    Hello Micki :P We seem to be sort of similar. Not similar in the way that me and one of my friends are, like we're the same person, but similar ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! All about me...sort of.

    The only thing you said that I agree is awesome was algebra, which is really sad (I'm taking algebra 2). I haven't ever read the Maximum Ride series, but I'm ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, hey there....

    Well, I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series :) I read a lot of realistic fiction, and my favorite author is John Green. I used to read a lot of fantasy, ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, hey there....

    Hey :) I'm Emily and I like to be a nerd. Obviously, I like to write too. I don't really know what to say, so.... yeah. Sorry about that :P

    Nov 27, 2010


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill