User avatar

emmylove

  • Art & Photography Re: I drew alot for Raz

    :O I love that alot!

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The YWS Ship

    (A mediocre attempt at reviewing a drawing...) I really like all the shading and stuff. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really like the lettering on the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread

    Two wandering souls Similar but seperate Without marching band It's a haiku I wrote about me and my friend, and how tragic our lives would be if we had never ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Serenity [Main Character For Novel]

    So, I don't really know much about reviewing sketches, but I love to draw, so I'll give my opinion. I love the way the hair is flowing down towards her ...

    Jan 10, 2011


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright