User avatar

emmylove

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a 5-digit number of points.

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I don't like cake. My left eye is a lazy eye, but no one can tell because it compensates for itself and looks straight, and my eyesight is almost perfect ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    I'm gonna comment here, even though I already asked :) PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?????? (I know you pretty much said yes already though :D)

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What is Your Computer Background?

    Yes, I'm serious. I think it's important to note, however, that it used to be this:

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Assasen Prolog

    Because your title is spelled wrong, I will just fix all of the errors. Sorry, but I have good spelling, and bad spelling annoys me. Assassin Prologue The mysterious figures ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Title Irrelevent Because the Story is Being Rewritten (ch2)

    Rated 12+ for a single obscene word somewhere in here. Yes, it's a bit long, but it is a chapter of what will hopefully one day be a published book. ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, hey there....

    Well, I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series :) I read a lot of realistic fiction, and my favorite author is John Green. I used to read a lot of fantasy, ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "The Best Year" Chapter 1

    So, um. I won't get into the nitty gritty of grammar and spelling, seeing as some of the others have already covered that. I'll help suggest some other things. Here's ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, hey there....

    Hey :) I'm Emily and I like to be a nerd. Obviously, I like to write too. I don't really know what to say, so.... yeah. Sorry about that :P

    Nov 27, 2010


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon