User avatar

emmylove

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harvest Moon-Not That Great with Words

    Hey :) I'm back! Nitpicks: The first sentence is really good, except for the word "nervously." It's a label word, so maybe you should try to "show, don't tell." I'm ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harvest Moon-Home

    SQUEEEEEE!! Oh gosh. I love Harvest Moon. And MFoMT was my favorite :D I don't have many nitpicks, except twice you spelled Kai's name like "Kia." That's a car brand, ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snatched

    Since it's so short, I think I'll quote the whole thing and do corrections in green. Try not to be intimidated, I'm pretty wordy. They always said that they would ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: How to be Awkward

    This was absolutely magical. I might come back and read it again in a couple hours so I can start off the new year with a smile and some witty ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    @ everyone confused I meant it the other way around! My bad...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    I absolutely love this! :D But one nitpick: I do know of another website that does this, but it's based in the USA rather than in Europe. I used to ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans; diary 8

    Haha, I love Harry Potter ♥ I think I'll do this one in purple. So, first I have to say, her name is Lilly Evan s , so you can't ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Other Re: XIII. Misfortune

    I'm working on the 100 themes challenge, but I'm doing it for my own fiction piece rather than a fanfiction. The only reason I'm posting this one is because I ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    1293493847508934631249873/10 for the Poke'mon and (correct me if I'm wrong) Harvest Moon references, plus the all around Christmas-y nature

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    3/10 sorry, not a huge fan

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 only because I wrote something almost identical in a paragraph once :)

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! All about me...sort of.

    The only thing you said that I agree is awesome was algebra, which is really sad (I'm taking algebra 2). I haven't ever read the Maximum Ride series, but I'm ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Who wants a Review?

    I WANT A REVIEW! I WANT A REVIEW! :D

    Nov 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rust and Stardust - Chapter One

    At the very beginning, you say that Salvador licks Finn's face, but since I didn't know Salvador was a dog, it creeped me out. I know that you showed (not ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Is there someone else up there we can talk to?" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

    Nov 27, 2010


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire