User avatar

emmylove

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unexpected Friendship

    Hey there, Doxie! I'm here to review :) First off, this whole story sounds a lot like a blog entry, especially because of the parenthases. You really shouldn't have those ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Friends, Dreams and Pokemon Training (Chapter 1)

    I finally got around to reviewing! I'm not going to nitpick, though, because all my nitpicks had to do with word choice, things like "You could use a better word ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Aborted Child

    Hey Purple! :) I'm only reviewing this because I feel strongly about the subject. Otherwise, I am currently working on a persuasive essay and probably shouldn't be on the Interwebs ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hills Song

    @Idraax: This would involve us running up hills, and I have a bad knee (well, they're both bad, but one is worse than the other), so it would be just ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hypocrisy

    Since no one else wanted to be nitpicky, I'll do it :P "You can't prove it doesn't exist!" T(lowercase) he nerdy boy insisted, pouting and crossing his arms. (Do you ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deaar T,

    Hey there :) So... the others basically got all the grammar and spelling stuff, so I'll just make comments on content and stuff. The first paragraph is okay as it ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hills Song

    Hills ~ They give me the chills. I've got to take some pills, 'cause now my knee kills. Oh, the thrills of hills.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Yellow

    Yellow Heart Claire knew Gray was buzzed. She was sober, but she had an unusual feeling in her gut that prolonged her optimism; that’s why she didn’t suggest leaving after ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Teenagers, Adults, and Children [chapter 1]

    Hello :) I'm here to nitpick and stuff. Spelling/grammar corrections in orange. First off, a tip for posting to YWS: try to seperate all your paragraphs with spaces in between. ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Green

    I think it's a bit fluffy. Please help me shave it! Note: I couldn't resist the hat cliche. Green Heart With a smile on her face and a bottle in ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 2

    Hey :) I apologize for the delay, but I promised you a review, so here it is! I’m not the biggest dragon out there, I’ll admit, but I do have ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Blue (part 2)

    Honestly, this part would still make complete sense if you didn't read the first part of the Blue Heart. But you'd be missing a little bit of the story, so ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Blue (part 1)

    So, this is part one of the blue heart event, and part two is in the makings right now. It will probably be up either tomorrow or the next day! ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Purple

    Purple Heart A chubby Mayor Thomas lied shirtless on a ducky-patterned towel while gargling some cheap beer; bare feet snuggling the warm sand, Claire drew a deep breath and decided ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: The "I wrote a poem, but don't need reviews" thread

    Two wandering souls Similar but seperate Without marching band It's a haiku I wrote about me and my friend, and how tragic our lives would be if we had never ...

    Jan 20, 2011


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley