User avatar

emmylove

  • Welcome Mat Re: HI

    Hey Jovie! :) We're excited to have you here! You'll get to know lots of people soon enough, everyone here is very friendly. What genres do you like to write? ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Madness During my Solitude

    Hello :) I have a few nitpicks and then I'll comment on content and whatnot. A rapist is a vicious specie, who allowed himself to invade helpless girls and boys. ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello every one

    Ranger Hawk is right. We DO eat a lot of food here ;) So, John, we would like to know everything about you. Your favorite movie? Your favorite book? Your ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Hey there :) I'm Christian as well, and I can really relate. A lot of people are just like, "So, you're Christian? You hate abortion and gays? You're a right-winged ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rogue Knitting Sends Greeting

    If you do ever post something, be sure to let everyone know. We will transform into reviewing zombies right before your very eyes and then devour your piece, zombify it, ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *raises hand* Um, yeah, quick question. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE?

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: PLAIN JANE

    Hello :) Commenting on what House just said... I always thought it was a 3:1 ratio and we had to spend 100 points to post. Maybe that's just my bad. ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :3

    Hello Micki :P We seem to be sort of similar. Not similar in the way that me and one of my friends are, like we're the same person, but similar ...

    May 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You're not alone

    Hello :) I'm going to nitpick about grammar and spelling, if you don't mind, then comment on everything else after. Liliana- chapter 1 It doesn’t matter how hard I think ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The YWS Ship

    (A mediocre attempt at reviewing a drawing...) I really like all the shading and stuff. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really like the lettering on the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Road to Terrace

    Hey there :) I don't know anything about this "Writer's Roulette" contest, so whatever. I'd just like to say that I don't like the dialogue-only format. I think it might ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Pounding the Pavement

    I'm not the best poet in the world, but I want to know what you guys think of this! It's a sonnet from my poetry anthology project. Pounding the pavement, ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Pokemon Emerald Manly Mode: Chapter 1

    The Nuzlocke Challenge can be best explained here , but basically, it's playing a Pokemon games with 2 self-imposed rules: 1.) You can only attempt to catch the first Pokemon ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    Don't tell me what to do :( Anyway, I've repressed the urge to click on this for a few days. Seeing as I'm... human... I sort of gave in to ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Twins in Time (unofficial title) - Prologue

    Hello, Fearless :) I'm here to review. I'm not generally a fan of prologues, but this is well-written and it makes me want to read more, so kudos. I guess ...

    Apr 9, 2011


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson