User avatar

emmylou1995

  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Hoss would take his...um, he has no friends so he would take take his school psychologist, Ms.Sophie, to help him not go crazy on the journey. Scenario- Your character just ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I, personally, would tell them to shut up. Then I would walk to the ice cream parlor for some strwberry ice cream." - Hoss Parker If someone was about to ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Elsie and I dont give a Damn.

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Here goes: I waited and waited and waited and waited.

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Game, Eat, Fun :)

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    That doesnt sound like a name. I would say, if anything, a boy who is tough but is hiding something, tall, skinny, black hair? Germaine Park (Erma)

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Um...I'll give this a 6.4. It doesnt explain enough for me. She is who? Wanted a day off from what? Little more description. Mine: People say that if there is ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Character

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    Reply: I stood outside my mini red cooper staring into the window. I could see my shiny keychain and cell phone through the glass. I sighed. Then, above my head ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my first anime drawing in side position

    I like the girls hair the best. One, the color matches her well. Second, you made it flow very smoothly. It reminds me of a young girl i met once ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake District summer

    I love the colors in your picture. The colors of the surroundings go well with the sky. I love the color green so i love it. You should take more ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A person i drew

    Wow. I love the hair! It is all spiky and it makes me think of the yugioh characters. The shading you did in his face is good. But i dont ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green eye

    I love it! I personally love green eyes and the way you made the green pop out among the white is amazing. I love the lashes too. The way they ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: girl

    I like this but you need to pay attention more to human porportions. Her face is too skinny and her head is like a pitchfork. Her hair is nice but ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: HG

    Interesting. Hmmm... I think I like the obscurity of the picture because you do not see stuff like it every day. It is unique. I like the angle you took ...

    Sep 27, 2009


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling