User avatar

emmaline49

  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    So sorry for the double post, but I think I'll take Luke. I really don't want to see anyone else playing him. :) Want to start without the others or ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    You've got 'em! Use them wisely. ;)

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Alright. This is a story I’ve been working on, but it’s making rather slow progress, so I hoped you guys could help me out with the plot/character development. That would ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    Luke smiled at her. "No big deal," he said. "So, Spirit. Um, that's an interesting name." He flushed, clearly embarrassed. "Sorry. I'm not great at talking to girls."

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    "Nothing right now," said the young man. He turned to Spirit and nodded at her. "I'm Luke."

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Luke would have to kill his sister but he'd choose to just inject her with something while she slept so it would be as painless and peaceful as possible. What ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    A tall young man of about seventeen slipped inside the diner, looking around with a small frown on his face. He sat down and clenched his fists on the table, ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Most innocent characters? I don't have any innocent characters! But there are two semi-innocent characters from a recent story, I suppose. In my story's universe, evil is abusive partners and ...

    Jan 15, 2011


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb