User avatar

emmaline49

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Luce: He'd probably scream and run for his life. In a manly way, of course. What would your character do if they failed an important test?

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Luke: You're STRAIGHT? No way! Steven: That's awkward. Julia: Uh... really? What would your characters do if they got lost in the woods?

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: Jeans. Julia: Boots. ;) What's your favorite land form?

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: Pizza! What is your favorite drink?

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Luke: Get all up in the person's face. Steven: Sulk. Julia: Punch 'em in the nose.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: To turn back time and be able to make better choices. Steven: That Luke wasn't my brother. Luke: Thanks a bunch, dude.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (Characters are siblings, from the same story) Luke: I'd apologize to my brother for being an idiot most of our lives. Steven: I'd tell my sister that she means the ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: I regret having a conversation with my ex in which I told him that I loved him. Steven: I regret overhearing said conversation. Julia: I regret having a conversation ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because it makes me feel alive.

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Surveys

    Name: Luke Morrison Gender: Male Age: Seventeen Race/Ethnicity: Mixed (Half-white, half-Indian) Height: Approximately six foot. Weight: I haven't decided yet, a little skinny I'd say. Build: Lean but

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Luke--man up and start punching the bear right in the face. What would your character do if a random person came up to them and kissed them?

    Jan 15, 2011


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah