-
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Being queer, (and when I say queer I do not mean to insult, I am referring to gays, bisexuals, pansexuals, transgender people, etc) is not wrong. It's as normal and ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Drumming Song by Florence and the Machine. Here's the link: Check it out, guys, it's fantastic.
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Your Surrender by Neon Trees.
Feb 8, 2011 -
Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?
Glee if that counts as a band/artist. :) Lily Allen Blondie Kings of Leon Fleetwood Mac All-American Rejects Neon Trees
Feb 8, 2011 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
I don't think homosexuality is bad or wrong in anyway, and I'm proud to be bisexual.
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Abstinence
I think that while abstinence obviously appeals to parents, it's not the most sensible plan for kids. Their hormones are simply going to prevent them from being "pure"--and purity is ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Twilight Saga (Possible Spoilers!)
I loved the series when I first read it, but then I realized it was just, well, bad. I couldn't stand it anymore, and I remember thinking that it was ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Should parents smack their children?
I think it's just bad. I got smacked when I was bad (when I was younger of course, now if someone smacked me, I would hit back) and it's not ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Physical Appearance and its Psychological Effects
I think this is an interesting topic. Beauty matters a heck of a lot to people, but like the person before me, I value writing ability way more. Personally, while ...
Jan 15, 2011
