User avatar

emmaline49

  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    So, the idea is, everyone posts a question they'd like to ask, and then the next person gives whatever character they're being's response, and their own question. Pretty simple, really. ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    A tall young man of about seventeen slipped inside the diner, looking around with a small frown on his face. He sat down and clenched his fists on the table, ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Most innocent characters? I don't have any innocent characters! But there are two semi-innocent characters from a recent story, I suppose. In my story's universe, evil is abusive partners and ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sam

    I wish I had a tattoo covering my heart saying, he— he was here.

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10--I like it but it's blurry.

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I don't think homosexuality is bad or wrong in anyway, and I'm proud to be bisexual.

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    I think that while abstinence obviously appeals to parents, it's not the most sensible plan for kids. Their hormones are simply going to prevent them from being "pure"--and purity is ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight Saga (Possible Spoilers!)

    I loved the series when I first read it, but then I realized it was just, well, bad. I couldn't stand it anymore, and I remember thinking that it was ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I think it's just bad. I got smacked when I was bad (when I was younger of course, now if someone smacked me, I would hit back) and it's not ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Physical Appearance and its Psychological Effects

    I think this is an interesting topic. Beauty matters a heck of a lot to people, but like the person before me, I value writing ability way more. Personally, while ...

    Jan 15, 2011


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara