User avatar

emmaline49

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Luke would have to kill his sister but he'd choose to just inject her with something while she slept so it would be as painless and peaceful as possible. What ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Luke: Get all up in the person's face. Steven: Sulk. Julia: Punch 'em in the nose.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: To turn back time and be able to make better choices. Steven: That Luke wasn't my brother. Luke: Thanks a bunch, dude.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember That Night?

    My favorite part was the last line. You really make it clear that this event meant something to you, that this person meant something to you. I'm definitely glad to ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter Never Sent

    I think this is fantastic! I always wanted a big brother to be my best friend and look out for me, so I feel like I kind of get what ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thief.

    I really like this. It's honest and it really gets the point across. I can feel your pain. :( This is a short review, I know, but I hope I ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Adam Lambert's Biggest Fan :)

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (Characters are siblings, from the same story) Luke: I'd apologize to my brother for being an idiot most of our lives. Steven: I'd tell my sister that she means the ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sam

    Thank you for the review! I will work on it and keep your advice in mind :) EDIT: Here, I've had another go and added to it: I wish I ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: I regret having a conversation with my ex in which I told him that I loved him. Steven: I regret overhearing said conversation. Julia: I regret having a conversation ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because it makes me feel alive.

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Surveys

    Name: Luke Morrison Gender: Male Age: Seventeen Race/Ethnicity: Mixed (Half-white, half-Indian) Height: Approximately six foot. Weight: I haven't decided yet, a little skinny I'd say. Build: Lean but

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Luke--man up and start punching the bear right in the face. What would your character do if a random person came up to them and kissed them?

    Jan 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Would you review this poem for me, please?

    Jan 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: New Here and Would Love to Review

    I'd love to review some short stories or poems. :) I'll be as honest and as kind as I can!

    Jan 15, 2011


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau