User avatar

emmaline49

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Glee if that counts as a band/artist. :) Lily Allen Blondie Kings of Leon Fleetwood Mac All-American Rejects Neon Trees

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    Luke smiled at her. "No big deal," he said. "So, Spirit. Um, that's an interesting name." He flushed, clearly embarrassed. "Sorry. I'm not great at talking to girls."

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: cigarette smoke

    You did a really, really good job! The "countdown" was a great idea and was really effective, too!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hallelujah

    My favorite haiku is the last one. :) Really lovely. I envy your talent--I wish I could write like this!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Heart is the passage

    Poppies grow among the mossy stones, about and around them; Some rest their heads on these stones as on a pillow for weariness; And the rest toss and reel and ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate Me

    Hate me, hate me, hate me, I would have maybe taken out the third "hate me" Is that all you can do? You don’t even know me--- But I've seen ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You *Edited*

    Oh dear, it's you -- you're looking marvelous today your hair is knotted because you forgot to comb it, and your clothes aren't clean -- you wore them out on ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    I really love your piece. It's beautifully written. Good job on this. You're great at lists--why don't you try doing a few more?

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raging Calm

    That's a brilliant poem, nekros. It really is. I have absolutely no criticism. Just brilliant.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Chance For Hearts

    I liked the dialogue in the first part, keep going! It's pretty fun. :)

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    I always listen to music when I write. It's very inspiring and it really gets your creativity flowing. :D

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: Jeans. Julia: Boots. ;) What's your favorite land form?

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Luke: Pizza! What is your favorite drink?

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    "Nothing right now," said the young man. He turned to Spirit and nodded at her. "I'm Luke."

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: vaccum

    I think this is interesting. Your words are actually sort of original for this type of poem. There are a lot of poems like this, but it's still original, and ...

    Jan 20, 2011


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink