User avatar

emmaline49

  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Of course you can have Steven! Somebody start us up!

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    So sorry for the double post, but I think I'll take Luke. I really don't want to see anyone else playing him. :) Want to start without the others or ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Rain's Dance

    It's raining again. Why do I feel so sad when it rains? Fat droplets slide down my face I like this line. Leaving tiny tracks of water Like a line ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    You've got 'em! Use them wisely. ;)

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Alright. This is a story I’ve been working on, but it’s making rather slow progress, so I hoped you guys could help me out with the plot/character development. That would ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Words?

    How can I tell you Just all that you are? Words dance at the tip of my tongue, And yet, other words seem so far. What words then can be ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Faith.

    Hard times come and hard times go, even when we don’t let it show. Our faith in each other, friends and family alike, often fades, put out like a light. ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Welcome to Hell

    Words tumble out placing wounds where they hurt the most; Welcome to Hell, it seems I shall be your host I like that. :D Beware of the all demons Do ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Roses

    Red, black, pink, white, yellow… All the colors of the rainbow I can see. Reaching out I cusp one, two in each hand. So soft, so smooth. I smell their ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    Who know you'd break my heart You did your part Now I've got to pick up the pieces I need your kisses I miss the way it use to be ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Poem For the Girl

    Poem For The Girl There’s chocolate and hugs and love all about, It’s that time of year when we get rid of doubt. We forget all our troubles and think ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sam

    Thanks! I've finally completed the poem now, after much effort, and renamed it 'Him': I wish I had a tattoo covering my heart saying, he— he was here. I wish ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: 3rd person vs 1st person

    I find it easiest to write in third person, but first can work as well. Just go with it, that's my advice. :)

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Personality [Question]

    Usually it comes to me right away, as soon as I decide on a name. I know that's not helpful, though, so here are a few tips: 1.) Try looking ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Your Surrender by Neon Trees.

    Feb 8, 2011


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief