User avatar

emmaline49

  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Luke: I watched my sister leave with a smile. She was someone I could always depend on, no matter what. I looked at my boyfriend and wondered if I could ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Luke: "I just called Ed to pick me up. I don't want to stick around, Jules. I know everyone's mad at me right now," I said, and sighed, leaning forward ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Luke: "Screw this," I muttered, running out of the house. I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and dialed my boyfriend, Ed. "Hey, can you pick me up? Family ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    "Steal stuff?" Luke stared at her. "What stuff?"

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Diner

    "It's dumb, but I love to sing," laughed Luke. Her wink had made him ten times more uncomfortable. "You?"

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Luke: I sprung up, furious. "You think you're so smart, Ava, but you have no idea! Have YOU ever been beat up, and shoved in a damn locker? I know ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Luke: I stomped upstairs and slammed my palm against Ava's door. 'Open up! Open up, you little jerk! I'm not finished!'

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Luke: "It isn't my fault!" I yelled up the stairs after her. I rolled my eyes. "God." "Dude, maybe you should just be nicer," suggested Steven helpfully. "If you don't ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    *That's great!* Luke stumped back inside the house, spotting his brother coming out of the kitchen. "How's Ava?" "She says the other guy was worse," said Steven. "Of course he ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Luke: Dude, I am gay. So, not prob--except I don't know about the whole hedgehog thing. Don't know if I'm cool with that. What would happen if your character was ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Sounds cool. :)

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    The house is nice, not too fancy. Your mom is really smart and nice, an author, and your dad is quiet and also an author. They're great parents, but they ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Julia: She'd choose her child's life, for sure. What would happen if your character had to choose their life or a stranger's?

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Luke: You're STRAIGHT? No way! Steven: That's awkward. Julia: Uh... really? What would your characters do if they got lost in the woods?

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    *Alright? You're doing a fantastic job!* Luke: My little sister punched somebody in the nose today. I have taught her well. I took a drag of my cigarette and threw ...

    Feb 9, 2011


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney