-
Re: Chickadee
@LiesonLies: B-.
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: Chickadee
@justtrying: A chickadee is a type of bird. It's also a pet name. :) Thanks for the feedback, everyone!
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Being queer, (and when I say queer I do not mean to insult, I am referring to gays, bisexuals, pansexuals, transgender people, etc) is not wrong. It's as normal and ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: What would your characters do?
Luce: He'd probably scream and run for his life. In a manly way, of course. What would your character do if they failed an important test?
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: By the River, In the Park
I saw the wind stir up the clear surface, (nice first line) Expanding ripples flashing in the sun ( good revision there) It sent dry leaves to skate ahead with ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Mi Puerto Rico.
This is a gorgeous poem, I just love the imagery you use, it's so colorful and descriptive. "But the environment is suffering. Things are not what they used to be: ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Chickadee
I wrote this for a writing assignment and it didn't get an A. I guess my teacher wanted something different. *sheepish* Rated 12 and up because I don't think anyone ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Mother
The crinkling of your face, (love the first line) skin splintering beneath the crashing ceiling before our voices capsize, (I like the idea of voices capsizing) and rise, the tide ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Leather
Thanks, guys. I'll edit and see how it turns out--I will keep your advice in mind. :)
Apr 10, 2011 -
Re: Leather
Please tell me what you think. :) leather one of these days i'm going to look at you and your face will have turned to leather leaving coolness where your ...
Apr 8, 2011 -
Re: Home by emmaline49
Thanks for the comments! The poem's lack of capitalization is completely intentional, however. Thanks anyway for pointing it out!
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: Home by emmaline49
you're a little boy in the rain when you look at me and deep in your eyes i find a home. you're a little boy in the sun when you ...
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: Questions Game
To be, always to be. What have you lost and what have you gained?
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Drumming Song by Florence and the Machine. Here's the link: Check it out, guys, it's fantastic.
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Vulnerability
Hey you. :) This is amazing. It's so raw and painfully visual. I really admire you for being able to write something so honest and, well, vulnerable. Great job! (And ...
Mar 5, 2011
