User avatar

emilyrebecca

emilyrebecca

  • NaPoWriMo Re: Musings of a Mediocre Poet

    Sometimes I think I’m not made for love, that I’m fated for a life of respect, of professionalism, of objective pleasantries and leadership qualities. Sometimes I think that might all ...

    Apr 7
  • NaPoWriMo Re: Musings of a Mediocre Poet

    I'm six days late but better late than never, am I right? I'm gonna shoot for a few poems a week but we shall see how it goes!

    Apr 6
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    Hi Looseleaf!! If you have the time, I'd really appreciate a review of my new poem. Just so you know, it is centering around politics, but it's nothing detailed just ...

    Feb 7, 2023
  • WRFF Archive Re: Que's Review Corner

    Hello Que!! If you have the time and inclination I'd love a review of my new poem! It's politically leaning, but it's not really "picking a side" or anything too ...

    Feb 7, 2023
  • WRFF Archive Re: Just Give Me Your Poem.

    There are 3 poems and a short story on my profile you can review if you’d like. I don’t have a preference on which one. :D

    Mar 1, 2022
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you quote things when reviewing?

    I wanna try hellooooo I love it I love it I love it wow

    Mar 1, 2022
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How do people add the boxes with quotes from the story they’re reviewing? I see it all the time, but I don’t know how to add them.

    Mar 1, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hi, I'm new and this was really helpful thanks :smt020 :)

    Jun 2, 2021


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes