User avatar

emilym1178

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: October 13th

    This is story I'm writing for a school assignment. Just give me as much input as possible, and help me with an idea on how to make the transitions. Where ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: We never were

    I really enjoyed this piece. I related to everything she said and inferred. I could feel what she felt, and see what she saw, and even hear what she heard. ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thief.

    this was so good. You wrote this in a very creative and emotional way. I haven't read anything like this before. I enjoyed the style a lot. I felt like ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck The Pearl by John Steinbeck The Tattooed Girl by Joyce Carol Oates. DON'T READ THESE. EVER.

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter Wonderland

    I love all three. They are great! However, I don't think that the first one captures Winter. At first look I think of Autumn, because of the leaves. After you ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pressures of the Young and Privileged

    This is my second story on YWS. My first one was a longer story which took a while to adapt from a number of real life experiences. I am going ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits.

    I absolutely love the second two. The second one is by far my favorite. I feel like i can see into her soul and her emotions. It is amazing. Completely ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Le Charmante Roux: A Moral Tragedy

    Seriously. I clicked on that all to read a link, and not a good story like i wanted to. I got a description and a link. I'm extremely disappointed. I ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Le Charmante Roux: A Moral Tragedy

    Seriously. I clicked on that all to read a link, and not a good story like i wanted to. I got a description and a link. I'm extremely disappointed. I ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lost Love Chapter 1 (first ever story)

    I love where you are going with this, however i think you could use stronger vocabulary. Instead of using simple words like soft and shiny try something else like, smooth ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree

    This poem was truly inspiring , with its theme of non-violence . What is it really worth? I loved it . I was slightly to into the poem to make ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Let's Say

    This story was amazing. Even though it was about a guy liking a girl, i could relate to the emotion, and of course, the eyes. I know whats like. Minus ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you (final edit)

    As I walked down the hallowed halls of fourth floor Irvine Hall I heard music floating throughout the hall it seemed to be coming from room 414. I went to ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: between the lines.

    CHAPTER ONE: Olivia January 23rd 2010 I locked the door behind me as I entered the bedroom, Victoria, Robin, and Jayce following closely behind. "Hide it" I motion my finger ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tattoo Your Name Across My Heart

    This is a very good story, however the storyline= very gossip girl. I liked it though. Just add a little sparkle and more dialogue to make it your own. And ...

    Dec 28, 2010


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria