User avatar

emilyjh21

  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    PLOT: Imagine you're a juvenile delinquent. You are in JD at Johnson County Detention Center in the heart of Arizona. You and the friends you've made hate it there. You ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: School

    Name: Sloan Jensen Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: red hair (looks like cat of victorious) Personality: She’s a good person. She loves making people laugh. When she is given a ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    This is my first SB, so here it goes! **************************************************** Name: Rebecca (Beck) Marie Nash Age: 16 Appearance: Beck is an average height for a sixteen year old. About 5

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Phoenix And The Flame

    Thanks Dragon and Tanya. Like I said, I've never written anything this complex before and I really appreciate your help. Also, I'll have to hurry and write the next chapter ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Phoenix And The Flame

    Ok, I've never wrote anything like this before so, if it's really bad, you can tell me! ************************************************************************************************************** I

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lucy The Whisperer

    Hey, I thought it was really good! Although, if you could, you should make it a novel or something! It has great potential! As for the mistakes, we all make ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    Hey, I really liked your poem! I really can't talk, because I've never actually written poetry, but remember poetry doesn't always have to rhyme. You can pattern your poem with ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Call of the Dragon-Prologue Newly Revised

    Hey blue, i really liked this!!! I'm new to young writer's society and yours is the first I've read! I loved how it started out in ancient times. And I ...

    Oct 22, 2010


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice