User avatar

emilooguinness

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Speaking Love

    i quite liked this, verry well written, dicriptive his feelings and her expresions beautiful. when wrighting romance, i find it hard to keep the story going, without adding sadness ora ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: From Life

    im loveing this, so true and so bloody down to earth. its not the usual poem of love, sorrow and adventure but gives an unusual twist to a wrighters work. ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dolly

    this is a beautiful poem, written from a writter who ovously shows heart and perticulary emotion in there wrighting. they show the world, as not the happy place, a childs ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: flames on memories

    It was a beautiful house, old and wooden. I remember moving in. I was only six but as it was the first day I set eyes on it, I’ll remember ...

    Mar 6, 2011


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn