Random avatar

embem11

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Definition of Love

    HEY! So this story is very good and you should write another. I saw some grammar mistakes. I'm Sorry about that , " I said " Something came over me ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Not To Do (1)

    ~~Hi kakagirl! I really liked this peice. I'm not going to correct your grammar, because there was a lot of basic mistakes that I saw were corrected by other users. ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Tale of Two Worlds

    Hi Day! WOW! I can honestly say I was glued to my computer screen the entire time I read this. It was very intersting and I agree about developing the ...

    Sep 20, 2010


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern