User avatar

elle21

  • Other Re: Winning Over Weakness

    how we end up loosing those successful moments That's just a silly little typo but it is losing. strongly agree to this words would be students, I think that should ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sunday

    Very well written my friend :} However, it does leave me curious, is the narrator if this story a boy or a girl? If it is suppose to be a ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Me, Manga and Anime

    I agree with Tatra. It was a decent essay, but I was really expecting you to elaborate more on American comics compared to Japanese manga. The mention of them at ...

    Jul 29, 2009


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell