User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • Writing Tips Re: how do I make this character not a mary sue?

    So, I'm kind of struggling with a character over here. She's kind of like Timothy Green from the movie "The Odd Life of Timothy Green", but not at all? They're ...

    May 28, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: The 5

    A Tentative Family Tree Velma: Oldest and the leader, but mostly in the background. She has the ability to read minds. Velma is sly, put together, and is quite good ...

    Apr 10, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: The 5

    Ok!!! This is kind of an idea pitch but also once I gather my thoughts about this project I'm going to use this to work on it. So anyways here's ...

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: Icarus

    Character Descriptions Gen Gen is a leader, a ray of sunshine, and the one who will take action when no one else will. She is fiercely independent, and has her ...

    Jun 4, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Icarus

    I'm going to attempt to join LMS round IV? Ready to die but it should at least be fun. This story idea is very skeletal but it's the one I'm ...

    Jun 4, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: What Novel Ideas!

    I'm glad this thing exists so I can gush about my children without anyone thinking I'm deranged (probably!)! Just be prepared to read many many words Icarus: Stage: Outlining A ...

    May 31, 2018
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Would anyone like to review my very short flash fiction piece? It's an experiment in 2nd POV, so it needs the constructive criticism, ha! It's called The Lake and the ...

    Nov 27, 2017


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss