User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • Poetry Discussion Re: NaPo Goals

    I'm going to try and aim for the traditional thirty poems, but it doesn't matter that much to me as long as I have poetry by the end of it. ...

    Mar 30, 2019
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    (((this isn't really that poem-y, but I was told to write and write I did))) consider the table next to the trashcan; imagine a sticky, greasy place with good food ...

    Mar 30, 2019
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Tumblr" Poetry

    Great discussions everyone! I also have a few things for us to think about... @niteowl mentioned something about ownership concerns, which is an extremely valid point. A few copyright arguments ...

    Sep 28, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Tumblr" Poetry

    @niteowl I apologize for the confusion! I didn't explain myself very well. alliyah described what I meant and what "tumblr poetry" is in a very clear way if you need ...

    Sep 27, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Tumblr" Poetry

    Just want to hear thoughts about the new trend of "tumblr" poetry. Is it poetry? What do you think about it?

    Sep 27, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: The Summer Outside Your Comfort Zone

    imma be real: i dont have time for this and will most likely cop out, but im gonna try anyways My Comfort Zone: flash fiction(vague, fantastical, and cynical in nature), ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Community Poetry: Round One

    I love the way this is turning out! Let's try and keep it going! a girl, a boy, a marriage and a son

    Mar 28, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Prompt Attack -- Version 2.0

    "The weather is really nice today." "Water is soaking into my shoe." "Yeah, well, at least it's not pouring." "Of course the rain never affected you." "It's kind of in ...

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Community Poetry: Round One

    in the hell-fire, they never did see

    Feb 6, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Community Poetry: Round One

    It's a big ol' game of telephone. Except for a lot harder. And scarier. Writing with people is hard, and having to collaborate on a piece of writing is harder-especially ...

    Jan 30, 2018


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox