User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola blinked at Bo. "Different realms?" she said. "Oh. That would explain the..." she paused, struggling to find the words, "Everything." "But I woke up here, too. I don't really ...

    Apr 12, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    yay! @soundofmind Lola looked at the person called "Bo" and smiled back at him, feeling herself relax a little. "I'm Lola," she said, "Nice to meet you, Bo!"

    Apr 11, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola finally caught up with Aegeas and Oliver and skidded to a halt. She was (she took a deep breath) not very good at running. She stared at the crowd ...

    Apr 10, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2018

    (I'm scared but I guess I'm posting it anywayssss) round two entry Where once the night was dark and dreary, I breathed in the painted dawn of the new morn’, ...

    Apr 10, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april 9 I'm officially caught up after this one! Yay! 9. tomato face my cheeks have held hands with the sun and tomato fields have sprung up in the caressing ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april 9 still playing catchup but I actually kind of like this one? It's supposed to be a sonnet 8. Rebirth Where once the night was dark and dreary, I ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    @Cadi Thank you!

    Apr 8, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april 7th STILL playing some hardcore catch up 7. bury me here bury me where the air is cool bury me where the waters are deep but if the desert ...

    Apr 8, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    still april 7th 6. meteor shower last night i watched light streak the skies i wanted to try something romantic so i tried to kiss the meteors lighting up my ...

    Apr 7, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola felt panic take hold of her as she saw her two "companions" (or whatever they were to her-she'd never been the best at determining relationships, and this one seemed ...

    Apr 7, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april 7 I skipped yesterday (BOOOOO ME) so I'll have another one coming out after this one 5. m e l t one two; one two; i march steadily onwards ...

    Apr 7, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPo 2018 Neapolitan Stats & Cloud Center

    Vanilla Games Entry : my poem has a few rhymes in it! my guess for the chocolate games is "never"

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april 5th this isn't apart of the theme im just trying to get a pOEM IN !extra poem! i force myself to smile as water pelts my back i sway ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    Silly Replies With Ella The Part of the Show Where Ella Replies to All the Lovely People Who Have Commented (yes that was a VeggieTales reference, yes I am almost ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @269609 Awwww thank you so much!

    Apr 6, 2018


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin