User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • WRFF Archive Re: ella writes some reviews!!

    Hello all! I'm revamping this thread to narrow down what I'm most capable of reviewing and establish some rules. What I will review: -Poems -Short stories/flash fiction -Scripts/plays -Songs/lyrics -E

    Sep 30, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Tumblr" Poetry

    Great discussions everyone! I also have a few things for us to think about... @niteowl mentioned something about ownership concerns, which is an extremely valid point. A few copyright arguments ...

    Sep 28, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Tumblr" Poetry

    @niteowl I apologize for the confusion! I didn't explain myself very well. alliyah described what I meant and what "tumblr poetry" is in a very clear way if you need ...

    Sep 27, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Tumblr" Poetry

    Just want to hear thoughts about the new trend of "tumblr" poetry. Is it poetry? What do you think about it?

    Sep 27, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    thanks @Birukun!!!

    Jul 2, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Icarus

    Character Descriptions Gen Gen is a leader, a ray of sunshine, and the one who will take action when no one else will. She is fiercely independent, and has her ...

    Jun 4, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Icarus

    I'm going to attempt to join LMS round IV? Ready to die but it should at least be fun. This story idea is very skeletal but it's the one I'm ...

    Jun 4, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round IV

    Sign me up for Warrior, please (;

    Jun 1, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: What Novel Ideas!

    I'm glad this thing exists so I can gush about my children without anyone thinking I'm deranged (probably!)! Just be prepared to read many many words Icarus: Stage: Outlining A ...

    May 31, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    “I can use a gun, but only in self defense. I’m not too good at fighting.” Lola’s voice shook softly. It had been a while since she had used a ...

    May 30, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola stood silently in the corner, the gravity of the situation only fully hitting her then. “So this Wraith thing could very well kill us all. Not to mention the ...

    May 30, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola stared at Raiden. His sudden burst of energy had not been what she was expecting when she sat down to cheer him up. She had also not been expecting ...

    May 22, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola moved to stand closer to the fridge, which was the only available light source. She could feel her heart rate begin to rise as a wave of panic washed ...

    May 21, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola's stomach grumbled again as she stared at the food inside the fridge. An apple sat right inside of it. She stared at it before picking it up and holding ...

    May 15, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola looked at the cheese. Her stomach growled in protest as Lola shook her head. "No thanks. I'm not...that hungry." Mostly she just wasn't sure that she wanted to eat ...

    May 15, 2018


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall