User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: these benedight flowers

    I love your second poem! My favorite part about it was the very last stanza. Something about you introducing the Spanish word amable was really kind of refreshing, and the ...

    Apr 3, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: im finishing this year (i think)

    hello son!!! I am so happy you're doing napo this year!!! I love both of these poems, but I really love the first one you wrote. I really liked the ...

    Apr 3, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    2. one day when I'm older I will need no secret garden there will be no secret garden and the walls will tumble down one day when I'm wiser I ...

    Apr 3, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: these benedight flowers

    I love this first poem! You really used some great imagery, especially when describing the yellow "leaking from within"! It was a great word to show that the flower couldn't ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    1. I know why the grass grows green with its tantalizing emerald and its shimmering sheen and the way it turns navy beneath the night sky; the grass blushes green ...

    Apr 1, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2019

    I would love to participate!!!

    Apr 1, 2019
  • Poetry Discussion Re: NaPo Goals

    I'm going to try and aim for the traditional thirty poems, but it doesn't matter that much to me as long as I have poetry by the end of it. ...

    Mar 30, 2019
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    (((this isn't really that poem-y, but I was told to write and write I did))) consider the table next to the trashcan; imagine a sticky, greasy place with good food ...

    Mar 30, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    I'm gonna do my best hnnnng I'm not as active on here anymore but I loved napo last year so much that I'm determined to do it this year (:

    Mar 25, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPo Buddies

    I'll sign up!

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Night At The Carnival

    Millie stood in the back with her mouth wide open. She had watched the fight play out with increasing terror, and was now confused as everyone seemed to be on ...

    Dec 12, 2018
  • Archive Re: Night At The Carnival

    Millie stared in confusion at the conglomeration of wildly different people standing in front of her. Aside from herself, the rest of the group were a pretty odd looking bunch ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: Night At The Carnival

    Millie had been curled up against one of the funhouse mirrors when she heard the voices. She stared at her teary reflection across the room and wiped her eyes on ...

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Night At The Carnival

    Is this still open? Just wanna check lol

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2018 Sign-Ups!

    Username: ellasnotebook Name/Alias: ella Interests: musical theatre, lizards, ukulele and music, urban legends and the like, crafts and art, poetry, writing and books Color Preferences: yellow, pink,

    Dec 3, 2018


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain