User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • Writing Tips Re: how do I make this character not a mary sue?

    So, I'm kind of struggling with a character over here. She's kind of like Timothy Green from the movie "The Odd Life of Timothy Green", but not at all? They're ...

    May 28, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2019

    I didn’t really have time to perfect anything but I like this one so here we go! nothing short of wonderful this life I have created snow and dough and ...

    Apr 16, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    11. nothing short of wonderful this life I have created snow and dough and mistletoe and hot anticipation in this in between I see that I am just too fast ...

    Apr 15, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    10. o my o my o my o my o my soul I haven't tasted honeysuckle since the fourth grade when I moved down south I forgot that I longed ...

    Apr 15, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    9. hi ho-o sings the song inside my skull in late hours of the night I feel the lake girl's tugging pull hi hay-ay I forgot her yesterday when she ...

    Apr 15, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    8. I guess I believe in the loch ness monster; that'd be kind of cool I guess and I guess I believe in magic and stuff I don't know why ...

    Apr 14, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    7. kind of a dark place kind of, but the light still shatters through the trees kind of will not shadow me.

    Apr 10, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: The 5

    A Tentative Family Tree Velma: Oldest and the leader, but mostly in the background. She has the ability to read minds. Velma is sly, put together, and is quite good ...

    Apr 10, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    wow, an actual title!!! go me!!! 6. blue oh blue aching in my heart the pain I feel for paper is my curse, my earth to heft up on my ...

    Apr 10, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    5. hey sister, remember the moon remember the rain hey, remember the lilies remember the pain but we are the warriors of the fire and the grain and the world ...

    Apr 10, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2019

    oh beautiful sky oh round gray stones I wanna go where the bluebells grow I've thought of it often and I've thought of it fierce but the flowers out there ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: these benedight flowers

    hey fraey! It's been a while (I was on a choir trip :p) but the best part is I got to come back and read all of your wonderful poems! ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    I'm a really musical person, so I kind of imagined this to a beat in my head, so apologies if it sounds strange! 4. oh beautiful sky oh round gray ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: why does the grass grow?

    Here's a new poem! I've been really behind as I've been on a choir trip for the last four days, so I'll try to catch up a little. 3. once ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: The 5

    Ok!!! This is kind of an idea pitch but also once I gather my thoughts about this project I'm going to use this to work on it. So anyways here's ...

    Apr 3, 2019


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl