User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    "Not where I'm from it's not," Lola said staring up at the otter, who was presumably named Aegeas. Her fear had slowly turned from fear to curiosity, and she stood ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2018

    This sounds fun! I'm pretty new to poetry considering all the lovely talent on this website, but it could be a learning experience, so I'll try my hand at it. ...

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola stopped dead at the otter's comment. Mouth hanging open, she muttered what she hoped sounded like an apology. "Sor..Sorry, I'm just not really...I don't...I'm sorry, I'm just not really ...

    Mar 19, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola had just been about to ask for the boy's name when two things happened: the first, was an otter taller than Lola wearing human clothes appearing from the hall. ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    @saentiel I don’t mind at all! Also, sorry this is so short! I had to do it really quickly. Lola stared back at the boy. The brief urge to run ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Hello! This looks fun, so I'm going to try out my character Lola Peters. She's in the character profiles thread, but the url isn't working for some reason, so here's ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Prompt Attack -- Version 2.0

    "The weather is really nice today." "Water is soaking into my shoe." "Yeah, well, at least it's not pouring." "Of course the rain never affected you." "It's kind of in ...

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Monster!

    I love making up fantasy species so count me the heck in! Even if you don't use it, it's still a fun creative exercise so I thought I'd give it ...

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Community Poetry: Round One

    in the hell-fire, they never did see

    Feb 6, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Community Poetry: Round One

    It's a big ol' game of telephone. Except for a lot harder. And scarier. Writing with people is hard, and having to collaborate on a piece of writing is harder-especially ...

    Jan 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: "Burn in Hell"

    "And my name's Sawyer." Sawyer scratched his head, his headache still vaguely pounding at the back of his head. He didn't exactly like going with Adrid and Kara, but he ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Archive Re: "Burn in Hell"

    ahhh sorry! Adrid. He thought, solidifying her name in his mind. Weird name. "Well, that's one heckuva plan, Miss Adrid, but why should I trust in the fact that you ...

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: "Burn in Hell"

    Sorry I've been mia, I'm back now. Super sorry! Sawyer watched the two strangers with growing interest. Hell, huh he thought, well, it was only a matter of time. He ...

    Jan 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Wells of Bluespell

    Name: Corinne Gray Age: 17 Gender-- Female, Male, or otherwise: Female Appearance: Corinne is tall, curvy, and all around really hot(Plot twist: she knows it, too). She has a round ...

    Dec 31, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Wells of Bluespell

    Bluespell is a place never visited, and the people there never leave it's foggy marshland. In Bluespell, magic runs deep in people's veins, and at the heart of it all, ...

    Dec 31, 2017


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory