User avatar

ellasnotebook

maybeafrog

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april 4 4. Scorpion I’d never seen a sun so red when I saw it scuttling along a speck of black as dark as night and a stinger three men ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: my hopes are as strong as bubbles

    violins bring forth the fragile vision of pink horizons WOW I don't have any helpful poet-y things to say (you know, like a responsible person would), I just wanted to ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPo 2018 Neapolitan Stats & Cloud Center

    My guess for the word tomorrow is "feel"

    Apr 4, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    im not really a fan of this one but we're going with it because im tired april 3rd 3. my feet trod on dusty earth when, suddenly, i stumble. my ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola took a step back from the shimmering lights of the city, using her arm to shield her eyes from the sun. "Where are we?" Lola muttered, gazing at the ...

    Apr 3, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2018

    guess this is my entry (I can already feel myself dying lol) Entry for Round One I’ve never seen a memory as a tangible creation the desert does things that ...

    Apr 2, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Loot Crate Thread

    I have earned a crate!

    Apr 2, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april 2nd 2. Mirage I’ve never seen a memory as a tangible creation the desert does things that drugs cannot you’ll see moving pictures in the hot you'll boil in ...

    Apr 2, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    still april first lol (this isn't a part of the overarching theme) !extra poem! did you know that you can see static electricity in the dark? did you know that ...

    Apr 1, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    april first 1. I Wander I wander over rust-burnt-hills, and sandy, sun-kissed plains. I wonder where my feet have been, and where my head has lain. I wander past the ...

    Apr 1, 2018
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Lost City

    Lola looked worriedly between Aegeas and Oliver. Aegeas and Oliver both seemed deeply suspicious of each other. The tension made her skin crawl. She hastily tried to break the awkward ...

    Mar 30, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Community Poetry: Round One

    I love the way this is turning out! Let's try and keep it going! a girl, a boy, a marriage and a son

    Mar 28, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    @alliyah thank you so much! I hope your theme goes well! Your encouragement means a lot to me, especially since I haven't written seriously in a while. Best of luck ...

    Mar 27, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    this poem isn't my fav, but I'm never going to write anything if i don't just...write? it? you get what I mean probably. this was supposed to be like the ...

    Mar 27, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: desert rain

    I'm going to try to do NaPo this year! Yay! Yay... Yay?!? Ready for it to kick my butt but it's ok lol Goals: -write 30 poems -have them kind ...

    Mar 27, 2018


i like my water boneless
— cherie